Please also visit our WELCOME page for general practice information.
Counseling services are sponsored by Still Wind Ministries to address the emotional, psychological, and spiritual needs of the entire family. Services are provided by South Carolina licensed clinical staff who are committed to fully uphold the ethical standards of their licensing board as well as practice from values of the Christian Faith.
“I first came to Still Wind Ministries in December 2016, just two months after becoming a stepmom. I quickly learned that being a new mom to two teenagers was going to be way more challenging than I ever thought it would be. I couldn’t figure this out on my own, and I desperately needed some guidance and Biblical counseling. My individual counseling sessions with Jennifer have been so helpful, and this ministry is an answer to prayer. I have learned a lot about my own heart and how my fears, my past, and strive for perfection have impacted how I have dealt with my new blended family.” -S.
- Pre-Adoption Counseling
- Pre-Foster Parenting Counseling
- Pre-Engagement Counseling
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Individual Therapy and Counseling
- Adolescent Issues
- Behavioral Problems
- Emotional/Stress Management
- Grief & Loss Therapy
- First Responder Stress Management
- Coping with a Chronic Mental or Health Condition
- Social Skills Training
- Assertiveness Training
- Certified Animal Assisted Therapy
- Play therapy for children, using a dedicated, state-of-the-art playroom
Family Therapy & Marriage Counseling
- Overall assessment and strengthening for family relationships
- Coping with chronic mental or health conditions
- Family conflict resolution
- Parent training, Positive Parent Program
- Adoption adjustment counseling
- Blended Family Transition
- First Responder Family Tree
- Marital counseling
- Marriage Enrichment
- Co-Parent Counseling
- Enneagram – For your type!
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality