Educational and Coaching Services utilize the most current relevant research on strategies in education and behavioral science to aid families and individuals.
ADHD Coaching using the Challenging Horizons Program
Academic Language Therapy (ALT Fact Sheet)
Academic Cognitive Coaching
ADHD Educational and Behavioral Coaching
Study Skills & Test-Taking Strategies
Our services also strive to connect well established educational and psychological research with ministry programs in communities of faith, schools, and households.
Below are a list Seminars or Workshops presented by Still Wind Ministries Staff.
- Best Teaching Strategies for working with children with special needs in church
- Positive Parenting Practices
- Parenting toward your child’s personal relationship with God.
- Best Behavior Strategies for working with children with special needs in church
- Behavior Strategies for abused and neglected children Foster Parent Training
- Challenging Horizons Program Best psycho-educational practices for ADHD
- Stress Management 401 for Professionals
The Challenging Horizons Program is a nationally award winning empirically based program designed to improve educational and behavioral performance of students with ADHD and other learning difficulties.